The Psychosocial Support team in Maroochydore is looking for a new Case Manager. Is it you? You will support and advocate for clients with a range of mental health issues. Joining a multidisciplinary team, you will make a positive change in the lives of people with mental illness. You will plan and book your own appointments, engage with clients, their families, service providers and the community that surrounds them.
You’ll be dynamic and passionate with an ability to work autonomously and to be a supportive team member in a well-resourced, professional and positive workplace.
What we’re looking for
- Qualified relevant Mental Health experience working within the health community is essential.
- Demonstrated skills in developing individual care plans and risk management plans
- Ability to adhere to specific time frame responses and database KPIs
- Experienced and passionate about working in a high performing team
- Some understanding of the Queensland Health mental health system and network supporting people with mental health needs on the Sunshine Coast is desirable.
- Experience in case management/ assessment is preferred but for the right person with a mental health qualification, we will provide mentoring and support.
The existing team is fun, kind, inclusive, transparent and has an excellent reputation.
Pay rates are comparable with the NGO sector, salary packaging offered is very generous. Access to work phone and vehicle is provided.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in the community in a flexible delivery of service, this is the job for you.
This is a contract until 30 June 2023 with the possibility of extension.
Applications close 10 July
For queries please contact Catherine Pharazyn, Program Manager via email Catherine.Pharazyn@openminds.org.au or to apply, hit ‘Apply’ now and upload your CV and cover letter.