People and Workforce Analytics – Temporary Role – Immediate Start!
- Use your advanced Excel skills and understanding of labour analytics and workforce modelling to inform our Workforce Strategy
- Temporary role, up to 3 months with potential for extension.
- Report results to Executive leadership team
- Woolloongabba location
We are looking for a HR Unicorn! Someone who can both analyse complex workforce data, make recommendations, Project Manage and drive the changes to redirect our workforce strategy. You will need to undertake analysis of data from a number of systems, including the rostering, HR/payroll system and financial database. You will develop and deliver to a project plan, in collaboration with senior managers.
You will work with the Client Services, ICT, HR and Finance teams to provide analyses of workforce data which will be used to identify workforce shortages, inform workforce planning and identify opportunities to improve revenue and client outcomes. You will support the organisation to develop HR reporting tools that enable ongoing measurement and tracking of improvement initiatives.
- Qualifications in Business, Human Resources or significant applied HR/ business data analysis experience will be essential.
- Project Management experience
- Experience working with a rostered workforce and understanding the associated complexities for a business will be valuable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills essential. Power BI experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to summarise data into reports and presentations is also essential.
Open Minds is a NFP specialising in mental health supports, with approximately 500 staff throughout Queensland and northern NSW.