To be considered for the position, you must have worked with clients with high complex mental health needs.
- Prior experience of working with complex needs/dual diagnosis/challenging behaviours (essential)
- Understanding restrictive practices / PBSP (preferred not essential)
- Ability to follow strategies that have been implemented including responding to the challenging behaviour
- Enjoys working as part of a mutli- disciplinary team to facilitate the delivery of quality services to achieve positive outcome
- Provide support to develop skills and encourage independence & healthy relationships
- Capacity to complete additional paperwork
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to provide personal care duties is essential
- Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Qualifications in Human Services, Community Services or relevant experience
- A current Blue / Yellow Card or eligibility to apply for these
Open Minds is an NDIS provider and an independent not-for-profit organisation that works with people to enhance their mental health and wellbeing, and provides community based support services to men, women and youth with mental illness, intellectual disability or acquired brain injury. Our Purpose is enabling an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities.
We can offer:
- Hourly rate of $28.34
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $16,000
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Ongoing training and support
- Culturally safe working environment
- Growing NFP organisation
To request a copy of the PD email email@example.com
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.