Is this you?
- Keen to work with participants to help them exercise choice and control through their NDIS plan;
- Keen to work in a motivating team environment
- Able to work creatively and resourcefully with participants to help them get the best from their NDIS plan;
- Highly developed communicator, problem solver with great negotiation skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant experience working with participants with complex needs;
If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently recruiting for a Support Coordinator who has experience in delivery of NDIS Support Coordination or relevant skills and experience for this role. Based at Woolloongabba, this role will service clients in the South Brisbane area.
You will be working with participants (many with complex needs) to provide capacity building support to implement all supports in a participant’s plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
The positions will focus on:
- Identifying relevant support options for the participant;
- Negotiating services to be provided including price, developing service agreements and creating service bookings with preferred providers;
- Arranging any assessments required to determine the nature of funding required;
- Work with the participant to strengthen and enhance their capacity to coordinator supports, self-direct and manage supports and participant in the community
We recruit passionate people who are driven by the thrill of being part of our client’s recovery journey - helping them kick goals and achieve success! We believe that curiosity, connectedness and integrity are the values that enable our clients to have contributing and fulfilling lives. Open Minds is more than a career, it’s a calling for making a difference and therefore – only those with likeminded values should apply.
Our commitment to you:
- Culturally safe working environment
- Investment into your professional development
- Strong leaders, who are passionate and foster great teams and drive engagement
- $65,000- $75,000 + super+ car allowance
- Leave loading 17.5%
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900
How do I become an Open Minds Team Member???
Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Apply to this ad!
Step 2: Answer a few basic questions telling us what you are looking for
Step 3: Complete the short online assessment sent to your inbox
To enable us to process your application all 3 steps will need to be completed
‘A 100 years of care’ and we’re proud of it.
Please apply with a cover note and your resume.