Support Coordinator / Specialist Support Coordinator positions available
Is this you?
- Keen to work with participants to help them exercise choice and control through their NDIS plan;
- Keen to work in a motivating team environment
- Able to work creatively and resourcefully with participants to help them get the best from their NDIS plan;
- Highly developed communicator, problem solver with great negotiation skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant experience working with participants with complex needs;
If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have positions available for Support Coordinators and Specialist support Coordinators who have experience in delivery of NDIS Support Coordination or relevant skills and experience for this role. You will be working with participants (many with complex needs) to provide capacity building support to implement all supports in a participant’s plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
The positions will focus on:
- Identifying relevant support options for the participant;
- Negotiating services to be provided including price, developing service agreements and creating service bookings with preferred providers;
- Arranging any assessments required to determine the nature of funding required;
- Work with the participant to strengthen and enhance their capacity to coordinator supports, self-direct and manage supports and participant in the community;
This is a 12 month role and could be either full time or part-time (depending on the candidate).
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Minds offers a competitive salary, PBI salary packaging benefits, access to ongoing training, 4 weeks paid maternity leave and other attractive benefits.