At Open Minds, we are dedicated to the community we serve and believe everyone plays an important role in making a difference to the lives of the clients we support. With over 100 years of experience, Open Minds works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering a range of tailored supports to people living with mental health, disability or acquired brain injury.
We are looking for an engaging Receptionist to join our Administration Team.
This is an entry level position, prior experience as a Receptionist is not essential, however, you will need to demonstrate in your application the following:
- Your commitment to wanting to work in the community sector, in particular Open Minds;
- Evidence of strong customer service skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and telephone manner;
- Competence in using email, internet, MS Office (including basic spreadsheets and databases) and operating office equipment (phone, photocopies, fax, franking machine etc)
- Hold (or be eligible to obtain) and maintain a current Working with Children and Positive Disability Screening check relevant to the State or Territory you work in and in line with the relevant legislation.
- Open C class driver’s licence
Education and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Full time permanent employment within a values driven organisation
- Base salary plus super
- Salary packaging options
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.