- Newly created leadership role, managing the teams who support our NDIS clients in their journey from initial inquiry through to establishment of service provision.
- An excellent opportunity to review and drive continuous improvement of processes, at a time of significant sector change
- Market leading, medium size not for profit specialising in mental health supports
Open Minds is an independent not-for-profit organisation that works with people to enhance their mental health and wellbeing, and provides community based support services to men, women and youth with mental illness, intellectual disability or acquired brain injury.
Our Purpose is enabling an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities. Open Minds is a values driven organisation, operating across Queensland and Northern NSW.
Reporting to the GM Client Services, the position is responsible for managing systems, processes and staff that support our NDIS client journey through the enquiries, initial engagement, contracting and onboarding phases through to rostering. This includes managing the team responsible for quoting and establishment of the clients plans (schedules of supports and roster). The role will focus on continuous improvement of the associated systems and processes, to drive continual efficiencies and quality delivery to clients.
Education and qualifications
- Desirable - Relevant Bachelor level qualifications such as management, human services, or mental health coupled with relevant management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and change management is desirable.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience working at a management level in a complex business
- Knowledge and/or experience in NDIS services and related financial understanding.
- Strong ability to coach, support and develop staff and to build collaborative, high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes and implement strategies to increase efficiencies
- Ability to multi task and to meet deadlines in a high demand work environment
Benefits we offer
- Strong leaders, who are passionate and committed to driving engagement
- Competitive salary; $92,000- $95,000, plus super + $5,000 car allowance
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900
- Culturally safe working environment
For further details, please email email@example.com