At Open Minds, our purpose is to enable an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities. Through our more than 100 years of service to the Queensland and New South Wales community, we have become a leading provider of mental health and disability support services.
We offer a range of tailored support services focused on the individual needs of each person we support. These include Supported Independent Living, Support Coordination, Community Access, Complex Care, Psychology, Counselling and more.
Open Minds is also a registered NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) provider, with more than 500 employees across 35 locations. We are seeking passionate and talented individuals aligned to our Values to help us deliver on our purpose. If you believe you can help us make a difference read on and apply.
A newly created position, the Operations Manager, Support Coordination leads a team providing high-quality NDIS support coordination services, supporting participants to make informed choices then access the supports and services they need to achieve their goals.
Reporting to the Regional Manager Service Delivery, Allied Health, you will oversee the growth and development of Open Minds Support Coordination function. Providing effective leadership and management in the design, development and delivery of supports to NDIS participants of all ages and abilities.
The Operations Manager, Support Coordination will;
- provide coaching, mentoring and support to the team members and ensure consistent practice for coordination responsibilities
- Deliver a financially sustainable Support Coordination service.
- Develop operational policies, practices and guidelines as required; ensuring organisational activities and outcomes are achieved
- Establish, maintain and grow customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor service delivery standards assessing the quality of participant outcomes, potential risks and complaints management
- Ensure compliance with funding arrangements and service agreements
- Support and lead support coordinators to meet participant goals, align to the indicators in the operating model and the role requirements articulated by the National Disability Insurance Agency.
We are seeking a committed and inclusive leader, with the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline e.g. Community Services, Disabilities, Mental Health Services or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 years’ experience in support services leadership position or similar
- Demonstrated experience in community or disability services, welfare or social work
- Expert understanding of the NDIS, in particular the function of Support Coordination
- A strong business focus with demonstrated leadership and engagement skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- A successful change agent and strong influencer; able to develop effective relationships with peers to deliver on business priorities.
You must also hold a current drivers licence; and current blue and yellow cards or the ability to obtain.
- Join a positive, inclusive, values-focussed team culture.
- Opportunities to further your professional development.
- Salary packaging to maximise your take home pay.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
Be part of an exciting time of growth and opportunity in an organisation that you can be proud of being a part of.
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.
For further details, please email email@example.com otherwise to apply, click Apply Now.