The Openminds Mental Health Hub is seeking Child Clinicians, for either direct employment or sub-contractor engagement. If you have:
- Experience and interest in working with children of all ages and a broad range of issues including ASD and behavioural issues;
- Experience working with families including those in contact with the child protection system and;
- Strong understanding of child development and attachment plus;
- Desirable - Experience in group facilitation; administration of intelligence and ASD testing; training and experience in delivery of parenting programs e.g. Circle of Security; understanding of trauma
We would love to hear from you!
Necessary Registrations - you must hold either General Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Social Worker or Mental Health Occupational Therapist status with either AHPRA or AASW.
You must have or be eligible for a Medicare Better Access provider number.
Part time or full time options are available. If you are interested in direct employment please contact us to discuss. We can offer generous salary packaging benefits, and a great team working environment.
If you are interested in working as an independent contracted / self-employed clinician, in addition to holding the above registrations, you will also need a Australian Business Number and be registered for GST.
The Open Minds Mental Health Hub is a mixed billing practice and will pay the most attractive rates for sub-contractors:
- 75% of the client fee (including the co-payment) on completion of client consults
- An end of year incentive based on individual performance
Located in the recently opened Morayfield Health Hub (https://openminds.org.au/services/psychology-and-counselling) the team Openminds Mental Health Hub work as members of an integrated primary / community health team comprising over 40 FTE GPs and other allied health services including pharmacy, radiology community nursing and rehab, dentistry and hearing loss.
The Openminds Mental Health Hub will provide:
- Highly attractive payment structure
- A full caseload of clients
- Opportunities to deliver care on an individual or group basis
- Flexible work hours
- A very modern working environment in a clinic with easy access and lots of (free) parking
- A collegiate multidisciplinary environment with access to onsite support and peer mentoring
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.
Why not find out more about joining a great team