The Openminds Mental Health Hub is a mixed billing practice:
- seeking to engage independently contracted / self-employed mental health accredited Social Workers and Occupational Therapists – who are registered with a current Medicare Provider Number and Australian Business Number and who are registered for GST.
The Openminds Mental Health Hub will pay the most attractive rates:
- 75% of the client fee (including the co-payment) on completion of client consults
- An end of year incentive based on individual performance
Located in the recently opened Morayfield Health Hub (https://openminds.org.au/services/psychology-and-counselling)the team Openminds Mental Health Hub work as members of an integrated primary / community health team comprising over 40 FTE GPs and other allied health services including pharmacy, radiology community nursing and rehab, dentistry and hearing loss.
The Openminds Mental Health Hub will provide:
- Highly attractive payment structure
- A full caseload of clients
- The opportunity to work with all age groups on a wide range of issues
- Opportunities to deliver care on an individual or group basis
- Flexible work hours
- A very modern working environment in a clinic with easy access and lots of (free) parking
- A collegiate multidisciplinary environment with access to onsite support and peer mentoring
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.
Why not find out more about joining a great team