ICT Service Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your ICT and customer support skills, in a fast paced, agile environment. You will engage with staff regarding their requests, operational problems and incidents to ensure that ICT service delivery is outstanding and totally aligned with or business needs.
Working as part of a small team, you will support hubs through Queensland and Northern NSW.
You need to be very customer focused, skilled at quickly assessing and triaging jobs, prioritising and coordinating responses to ensure outcomes are delivered (by both internal and external resources)
You need to show curiosity and initiative to find solutions that will:
- Help customers to help themselves.
- Automate the mundane
- Take the human out of judgment-intensive tasks
- Positively transform the user experience
- eliminate activities that don’t add value
- Create "flow." Think beyond the existing organizational structure and hierarchy and think about creating flow across the entire value stream
- Spot problems and solve them before they affect everyone.
To achieve in this role, you need to have:
- Appropriate qualifications in IT and/or significant practical experience in managing and delivering customer focused Service Desk services within a complex environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, initiative, and confidentiality in the performance of duties.
- Significant experience with supporting, and knowledge of, Microsoft desktop operating systems and productivity suites in a Citrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively consult, negotiate and provide authoritative information and advice on a broad range of topics to a wide range of internal and external staff.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to a small and tightly integrated IT team and a matrix of external technology providers, with demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, lead and participate equitably, and to achieve positive customer focused outcomes.
- 60K Base salary plus super
- Salary packaging options