Is this you?
- Keen to work with clients with complex needs to help them build capacity through their NDIS plan;
- Relevant training and experience for the delivery of positive behavior support services;
- Highly developed communicator, problem solver with great relationship building skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience working with clients with complex needs;
If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have a position available for an experienced Complex Supports Specialist (Positive Behaviour Support). You will be providing direct specialist assessment and intervention services to our clients, as well as indirect support to teams within Open Minds including advice, reviews, and training and development activities.
The positions will focus on:
- Delivering funded specialist services for ‘capacity building’ under NDIS plans to internal and external clients;
- Supporting Open Minds service delivery teams to understand and identify options to resolve complex service delivery issues;
- Building linkages and establishing referral pathways with appropriate external organisations and other contacts;
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Minds offers a competitive salary, PBI salary packaging benefits, access to ongoing training, 4 weeks paid maternity leave and other attractive benefits.