"INTERESTED TO RELOCATE TO THE SUNSHINE STATE? WE are willing to discuss assistance with your relocation expenses in return for a commitment to stay with Open Minds for a minimum 12 months."
Are you committed to positive patient outcomes? Want to make a difference and be part of a team of dedicated Allied Health professionals?
Open Minds are in search of Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers, General Psychologists and Occupational Therapists to provide services within our practice at the brand new, $100M Morayfield Health Hub. Open Minds are a community based organisation, dedicated to enabling an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities.
- New purpose built Integrated health clinic with a range of clinical skills supporting you;
- No administration other than progress notes – this is managed for you!
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Varying payment opportunities
Key Selection Criteria:
- Prefer 2 years experience in assessment, diagnosis and provision of evidence based treatments of mental health disorders.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work or occupational therapy
- Registration with a professional body such as AHPRA or AASW
- Eligibility to provide counselling and interventions under the Medicare Benefits Schedule (i.e. be registered, or eligible for registration, with Medicare Australia and have a Medicare Provider Number)
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and time management skills
- A current positive Working with Children Check, or the ability to undergo such a check
- A current positive Criminal History Screen Clearance, or the ability to undergo such a check
For further information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.