Open Minds has a flexible work opportunity for a casual business intelligence specialist. You will be combining data from multiple complex sources in Microsoft SQL server, developing Power BI reports and dashboards, and publishing them to SharePoint 365.
- Develop reports using Power BI from a Microsoft SQL Server Data warehouse
- Combine complex data from multiple sources using MS SQL server views and ETL
- Create calculated measures and columns using DAX and SQL views
- Advanced Power BI.
- Advanced SQL Server tables, View ETL, Data warehousing
- Advanced SQL and DAX.
- Demonstrated experience in complex report development in the new Office 365 Power BI, Bower BI Gateway and SharePoint Online environment
Open Minds is a medium size not-for-profit organisation providing community supports for people living with mental illness and disabilities. This position is based in our Woolloongabba office, working alongside our ICT team. It is expected the role will be required for a few months.
Remuneration – casual rates of $60-$65 per hour depending on skills and relevant experience.
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.