- Leadership role providing support and guidance to Support Workers in the delivery of mental health and disability supports
- An excellent opportunity to build existing leadership skills to drive client outcomes
- Will consider relocation for the right candidate
Open Minds is an independent not-for-profit organisation that works with people to enhance their mental health and wellbeing, and provides community based support services to men, women and youth with mental illness, intellectual disability or acquired brain injury.
Our Purpose is enabling an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities. Open Minds is a values driven organisation, operating across Queensland and Northern NSW.
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will be responsible for the following key accountabilities
- Ensure appropriate staffing to meet customer needs within funding package, guaranteeing service delivery is optimised and billing for services is timely
- Maintain effective relationships across all teams and engage effectively with all clients
- Develop and review documentation to underpin Open Minds' recovery enhancement framework; including Risk Management Plans, Individual Support Plans, Case Reviews, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the minimisation of non-billable hours of direct reports and ensure effective allocation of resources to ensure financial targets are achieved
- 2+ years experience working in Mental Health Sector and Human Services, including 2+ years working in a Team Leader role
- Current knowledge of NDIS policies, funding, processes including NDIA funded supports for participants
- Current approved Blue Card and Yellow Card or the ability to obtain one ( includes criminal history check)
- Drivers Licence + own vehicle.
- Leave loading
- Salary packaging options
- Ongoing training and support
- Culturally safe working environment
- Growing NFP organisation
To request a copy of the PD email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please include a cover letter and resume.