- Leadership position to support business growth and continuous improvement
- Maintain quality standards and effective service delivery to a diverse client group
- Support and grow emerging leaders to reach their full potential and drive performance outcomes
With over a 100 years history of service provision, Open Minds is an established and reputable provider specialising in mental health services. We are an independent not-for-profit that works with clients to enhance their mental health and wellbeing by focusing on their needs and goals. We provide community support and residential support services to men, women and youth with mental illness and disabilities.
We recruit strong leaders, who are passionate, client centric and people focused.
As the Area NDIS Manager, Metro North your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the strategic initiatives of Open Minds, in particular business development and growth targets;
- Lead teams to support participants to turn their NDIS plans into actions within a recovery orientated framework;
- Ensure quality service delivery through effective workforce planning solutions
- Lead, coach and motivate team members, driving a performance culture.
- Establish stakeholder networks to support quality service delivery.
- Support the provision of information to government, agencies, the public, funders, community groups
- Manage, monitor and review service provision to meet financial targets and budget expectations.
Education and qualifications
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent experience in a management role.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience working at a management level in a complex business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mental Health services
- Understanding of complex care as it relates to mental health including restrictive practices knowledge
- Knowledge and/or experience in NDIS services and related financial understanding.
- Strong ability to coach, support and develop staff and to build collaborative, high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes and implement strategies to increase efficiencies
- Ability to multi task and to meet deadlines in a high demand work environment
Benefits we offer
- Strong leaders, who are passionate and committed to driving engagement
- Competitive salary; $92,000- $95,000, plus super + $10,000 car allowance
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900
- Culturally safe working environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, Apply Now!
This is a key position for Open Minds. Therefore, this job will close and applications will stop being received once the successful candidate is found.
To request a copy of the full PD please email email@example.com