Allied Mental Health Practitioner - headspace Redcliffe
- Two full time salaried positions
- Access to generous salary packaging
- To be eligible for this role you must be able to bill under the Medicare Better Access Initiative, be registered or eligible for registration with Medicare Australia and have a Medicare Provider Number.
- Join an innovative and well recognised not-for-profit organisation
- Clinical & General Psychologists, Mental Health Accredited Social Workers, Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapists
- Based in Redcliffe
Established in 2006, headspace is making a difference to the lives of thousands of young Australians in the area of youth mental health, by:
- Giving young Australians the opportunity to seek help early
- Making it easier for young people and their families to access information
- Creating awareness and educating young people about how to get help
headspace Redcliffe is an early intervention program for young people aged 12-25 years with emerging mental health and/or substance use problems, providing young people with access to Allied Health professionals and the support they need to develop and maintain the skills and confidence they need to live healthy and happy lives. Open Minds Australia is the lead agency of headspace Redcliffe.
As part of our continued growth we are seeking professionally accredited allied health workers to complement the mental health platform of our model.
You will be a passionate and experienced individual with demonstrated clinical skills working with young people, together with experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams. You will possess considerable experience in a range of mental health service settings including the provision of mental health services to young people aged 12-25. Naturally, you will possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
In return we offer a flexible and dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative initiative that is committed to improving the wellbeing of young Australians through the provision of high quality, integrated services, when and where they are needed.
Multiple opportunities are available. To be considered please provide a maximum 2-page covering letter outlining your experience in relation to the key criteria identified in the Position Description, along with an up to date resume.
To enquire further about this exciting opportunity or for a copy of the Position Description please contact Carol Aplin, Practice Administrator, on 07 3897 1897 or email headspace.Redcliffe@openminds.org.au
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have, or be eligible for, an appropriate work visa; a Working with Children Check (or equivalent); and full registration with AHPRA or the AASW.
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.