Allied Mental Health Private Sub-Contractor – headspace Redcliffe
Are you a Clinical Psychologist, Psychologist, Mental Health Accredited Social Workers or Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapist who wants to join the expanding headspace Redcliffe team?
headspace Redcliffe is seeking sub-contracted private allied mental health practitioners, to compliment the mental health platform of our service model. Practitioners interested in providing contracted services can negotiate flexible arrangements so as to maintain existing private or public work. Interested practitioners must be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Better Access Initiative. Practitioners will need to hold or be eligible to hold a Medicare Provider Number
As headspace Redcliffe is striving to increase accessibility to services for young people, appointments are provided at no cost to the young person. This means that as a private practitioner, you would agree to bulk bill young people for sessions with a minimum of 80% of the Medicare fee being paid to you.
The headspace Redcliffe intake team will undertake a comprehensive psycho-social assessment of all young people prior to referral to private practitioners. A range of on-site complementary services are available should additional supports be required. The headspace team will work in partnership with private practitioners to provide a comprehensive, wrap-around service for young people.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Reception and administrative support provides assistance with electronic billing, SMS appointment reminders and appointment booking.
- Support from the centres Clinical Lead and Intake Team.
- The option to attend Clinical Review meetings and peer supervision.
- Access to online professional development via headspace.
- Working in a vibrant centre with other staff who are passionate about working with young people.
- Young person friendly consulting rooms, activity space, and a private work space with telephone and computer equipment.
- Clinical Psychologists and Psychologists must hold full registration with AHPRA
- Social Workers must be Mental Health Accredited by the AASW
- Occupational Therapists must been Mental Health Accredited by OT Australia
- All professionals must be eligible to work under the Medicare: Better Access Initiative
To apply please, email a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter (no longer than 2 pages)
For a Position Description or further information please contact Carol Aplin, Practice Administrator on 07 3897 1897 or email headspace.Redcliffe@openminds.org.au